Legendary Classic is exited to offer this extremely rare 2007 Porsche Cayenne Transsyberia, the first ever car of the 26 cars that were built by Porsche for this iconic rally.
This car was the first ever build and was driven by Hans Baur and used as a service by Team Pro Service in the 2008 Transsyberia rally from Moskow to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Spurred on by the success of 2 privateer cars in the 2006 Transsyberia Rally, Porsche decided to build 26 Cayenne S Transsyberia.
The full range of Porsche’s technology enhancements are in place:
- Porsche Traction Management (PTM)
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC)
The system is further enhanced by a transverse lock from the optional Off-Road Technology Package, when active it lets the Cayenne ford bodies of water up to 30”deep. A roof-mounted snorkel keeps that water from invading the intake manifold. The 4.8L V8 makes 385 horsepower and is connected to a 6-speed Tiptronic S with a 4.11 final drive ratio. Other rally car-specific modifications are:
- Reinforced A and B pillars
- Bolted in safety cage
- Underbody protection
- Installation of a handbrake in lieu of th standard foot-operated parking brake
- Rerouted electrical system
- Passenger operated navigation computer
- Lightweight sports exhaust
- Off-road tires
- Roof lights
- Front mounted winch
- Stripped interior with dual spare wheels & tires, shovels and two reserve cannisters in place of the rear seats
- Orange fabric door latch pulls
- Diamond-plate steel flooring
- Finished in black
This car is even more spectacular as it is the prototype car that was plucked from the production line by Porsche.
The car is in a good condition with only 30.420 kilometers on the counter.
Call 0031623679846 for more information.
We ship to any location in the world. Ask our partner FreightHammer for a free shipping quote! (http://www.freighthammer.com/)
Wir sprechen Deutsch, We speak English, Nous parlons Français, Wij spreken Nederlands.
Monday - Friday: 10.00 - 17.00
Saturday: 10.00 - 14.00